h e y y a l l !
Welcome to my blog & thanks for stopping by!
Who I was the past 5 years when my blog was started:
I am a Carolina tarheel finding my way in Florida! My blog has been reinvented multiple times as it’s taken me a while to find my niche. it has turned into a place where you can find dating advice, funny dating stories, love stories and tips. It’s also a place where you can find my coolest findings, best hair care/make-up techniques, healthy recipes, and date night outfit ideas.
This is a blog that isn’t perfect. You’ll find spelling errors, rookie mistakes but written with lots of love.
I’m the blonde in the blonde jokes, I’m always down for a goodtime, I am a gypsy, I am a friend, a daughter, a sister, a dog mom of 2 (bailey and lipsick), a lover of cowgirl boots, over user of emoji’s, I hate capital letters, I’m insta obsessed, I worked for nascar, I’ve been to almost every state in the US, I have the best friends a girl could ask for, I just turned 30, I’m definitely a hot southern mess, and I love Jesus but I cuss a little. but, I love this little life I’ve created.
Who I am now:
Fast forward 5 years later. I found my way back to North Carolina. Instead of holding my finger on the delete key I wanted to just add an ‘update’ to my about me. Because that girl right up there… well… she made me who I am today. Like I said, I came back! Call it what you want – chasing love, home calling me home, either way, I’m back! And one thing that hasn’t changed… I still love the life I have created and still creating.
T h a n k s for stopping by and come back!
- What is your proudest accomplishment? Picking up and moving to Florida and not knowing anyone when I moved. The life I have built down here and the friends I have…. #LOVE
- What makes you laugh the most? People who are funny and don’t know it/don’t try. Laughing is seriously my most favorite thing in life….
- What did you want to be when you were small? A model/actress. Begged my mom to take me to California so I could be on full house.. we could have been rich but she was playin’ games…. Haha kidding 🙂
- What would you sing at Karaoke night? My go-to is I love rock & roll. And Kerosene or gunpowder and lead.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza….
- What is the best gift you have been given? My granddaddys bible after he passed away.
- What is the worst gift you have received? A birthday card – UNSIGNED.. haha no really. I love cards. Rather have that than a gift.. BUT please if you give me a card you better sign it!!!!
- List two pet peeves. Crunching/smacking food, ice, gum… any repetitive sound actually. And, lying.
- How many pillows do you sleep with? I have 6 on my bed……
- What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)? Sturgis South Dakota with my friends Jamie & Dawn. Because we are psychos and bartended the bike rally and decided to road trip from Chicago to Sturgis and not sleep at all while bartending… hahaha YOLO.
- Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? Kristin Wigg..obviously.
- How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes. Of all my girlfriends I’m always the first done. Guys have also complimented it. It’s basically a super power..
- What kitchen appliance do you use every day? My stove. I don’t even own a microwave. I believe you should cook fresh!
- What’s your favorite fast food chain? Chicfila, all day…
- What’s your favorite family recipe? Pineapple upside down cake… (which reminds me – mom please send me Tink’s recipe… haha) and Chicken and Rice
- Is your glass half full or half empty? Just thankful I have a glass with something in it.
- Which of the five senses would you say is your strongest? I can literally smell a mouse fart.
- What do you do to keep fit? Yoga, biking, lifting weights
- If you were ruler of your own country what would be the first law you would introduce? 4 day work weeks….. Mondays we DON’T WORK.
- What three things do you think of the most each day? I pray everyday. A person. When is the day over because this coffee is wearing off.
- On a scale of 1-10 how funny would you say you are? (obviously..)
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Married, with kids, preferably a 6pack of abs, embarrassing my kids when I drop them off at school.
- If you could join any past or current music group which would you want to join? Pistol Annies
- How many languages do you speak? 1 – english and barely…
- What is your favorite family holiday tradition? Growing up we always played Alabama Christmas while decorating the house/tree.. I still do it now.
- If you had to describe yourself as an animal, which one would it be? Chihuahua with leopard fur and a lion’s mane. (Sassy, feisty, good hair, and fashionable.)
- Who knows you the best? My family and friends. I am easy to read… when I’m happy – I’m happy and when I’m sad – I’m sad.